Pages

9.23.2010

12 Weeks

... and two days.  Cause I'm late.  :)

I think I can officially say the morning sickness is gone.  Weeee!  Watch now, tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up all sick.  Ha.  So, baby is about two-inches long this week - about the size of a lime.  And I have a belly.  I didn't think there was much there, but when I got dressed yesterday, I decided to pull out my old friend the bella band and woah... suddenly I look a little pregnant (or still just chunkier, you be the judge lol).

12 weeks
Also, how the heck can I manage to take a pic with my Iphone.  I hate the spot where the clicker is.  Grrr.  Maybe I'm just a spaz, but it took me like 10 tries to get a decent pic and even then it's all off center and whatev.

And - dear weather:  I don't know if you missed the memo, but it's fall now.  I'd really appreciate it if you could start cooling off now cause I'm totally craving a pumpkin spice latte and drinking one in 90 degree heat is no fun.  And, ya know, sitting in my car with the a/c turned up to super-high just to make it cold enough to pretend it's cold out - yeah that's not quite the same.  :-P


...Stephanie...

3 comments:

  1. There's a bump! They always say after your first you start to show more faster!

    And I agree with you...I decided to treat myself to Starbucks today and really wanted the Spice Pumpkin but got the Iced Caramel Macciato sp? because it was just too warm.

    I want it to be like 55-60 I could totally handle that!

    At least this time you won't be full term in the summer like last year!

    ReplyDelete