Pages

9.20.2010

Hunger

Can I say goodbye to morning sickness? Almost. But it's being replaced by the hunger stage. Good god I'm just so hungry all of a sudden.  I don't remember this happening so soon last time around.  Hmm.  It's not all rosy tho - I eat (cause I'm starving, yo!) and then get nauseous.  *barf*

This weekend, J and I attended our nephew's Christening - we're actually his Godparents.  It was a loooong Sunday, but it was nice to be out and spending the day with family.  Gabby had fun, for sure, running around, playing with the other kids and avoiding a nap (the kid was up from 8-something am until we got in the car to go home at 7pm - she was beyond exhausted).  So, here's a pic of J and myself and little baby Jude (note to self:  remember to put the SLR on auto when handing the camera off to someone to take a pic of us - sry it's blurry).


I had Gabby dressed so cute.  But didn't realize how wrinkly a toddler can get linen.  lol  Of course, she doesn't sit still for photos ever anymore so this is what I got - running at me, and running away:





 Towards the end of the evening we tried to take some pictures of the kids (our nephews William and Jude with Gabby).  Yeah, toddlers + baby = not to good pics.  lol  Poor kids.



Are we done yet?  The best out of like 10 I snapped.



Aaaand, there goes the baby!  Oops!



 I should update tomorrow with my 12wk update.  No belly pics tho - I'm still feeling more fat than pregnant anyway.  :-P

...Stephanie...

No comments:

Post a Comment