Pages

9.28.2010

13 Weeks

See, now, last time I posted I said the m/s was going away.  I totally spoke too soon.  It's still hanging around.  Not nearly as bad (thank goodness!) but it's making its presence known.  I try to eat almost as soon as I wake up tho to prevent that yucky empty stomach sickness, but then whatever I ate just makes me sick.  Boo!

And milk.  Here we go again.  Milk made me sick sick sick in the first and second trimester last time.  It got to the point where I was taking lactaid pills just to drink a glass of milk and eat ice cream.  I haven't done that this time yet but I am noticing if I eat cereal or drink a big glass of milk, I am sick about five minutes later.  WTH, man.

The fatigue is subsiding.  I mean, it's there, but it's not nearly as bad as it was a couple weeks ago.  Crazy up and down hormones are taking its place.  :-P

I've been wearing my belly band every day now.  Mainly just to hold my underwear up.  lol  Yeah really.  I wore a dress to the store last week before I broke out the band and the entire time my underwear would roll down. I kept trying to pull them up from outside my dress, but yeah that wasn't working.  I finally took Gabby into the restroom with me and pulled the suckers up as far as I could.  And then, five steps out the door, they had rolled down under my belly and half way down my butt.  Gah! 

I also wore an actual maternity shirt yesterday.  Gah!  I tried to take a picture but I didn't look any different from last week's pic.

I have my next OB visit tomorrow and I'm hoping I can hear the heartbeat this time - we only got to see it last month. 


...Stephanie...

1 comment:

  1. haha I seriously was over here laughing out loud at work imagining the underwear rolling down haha

    I hope you get to hear the HB tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete