Pages

9.15.2010

11 weeks

So, here we are - second time around! 

First thing's first - baby's first picture!

for comparison, check out Gabby's first ultrasound photo:  here


To get a decent update going, I think I'll do one of those pregnancy surveys this week since there's not much to discuss, yet.


How far along?  11 weeks.  I am counting down the days until the second trimester.  The morning sickness, the fatigue.  C'mon 2nd tri!!  And for those interested - baby's due date is April 5, 2011.


How big is baby?  According to the internet, about 1.5 inches long.  The size of a fig.

Weight gain/loss?  Up and down and up and down.  I fluctuate between +0 and +3. 

Maternity clothes?  Not yet.  Well, ok, one maternity sun dress that I wore even when I wasn't pregnant yet earlier this summer.  Ha.  But it wont be long - they don't lie when they say you start gowing/showing sooner with #2.

Stretch marks?  Nothing that wasn't there before.  I didn't get anything major with Gabby.  I am thankfull that my tummy (other than being flabby) is ok and not covered in stretch marks.

Sleep?  I want to sleep ALL.THE.TIME.  Sometimes I nap during the day while Gabby naps, but that's rare.  :(

Best moment this week?  Nada.  It's only Tuesday and this week is killing me, man....

Movement?  Nothing yet.

Food cravings?  Sugar and junk.  Horrible things.  Candy corn like it's nobody's business.  And just - JUNK.  It's terrible.  I've gotta but a stop to this asap.

Food aversions/foods that make me sick?  The smell of eggs.  OMG...*gag*  And lots of random foods.  I go from totally sick to starving in a matter of minutes.  It sucks, dude.

Gender?  No clue - team green again this time!!

Labor signs?  Nope - too early, thank you.

Belly button in or out?  In.  Stayed in for all of Gabby's time also.

What I miss?  Wine.  Omg, wine.... and daiquiris.  And Abita Amber.  Omg... I saw Rachel Ray on TV visiting NOLA a week ago and that witch was eating a friggin' mufaletta and drinking an Abita Amber ... I drooled, I kid you not.  I drooled.  So not fair.

What I am looking forward to next week?  One week closer to no morning sickness - woot!

Milestones?  We had an u/s two weeks ago.  Baby looked good - heartbeat was good.  Doc said, "You are definetly pregnant."  That's a milestone huh?

New things this week?  Nothing I haven't been dealing with the last couple weeks - exhaustion, sciatic nerve pain, restless legs at night before bed - WTF! - and nauseau.
Weekly Wisdom?  Don't let the pregnant lady near the Halloween candy aisle!

Emotions?  Terrible.  lol  I cried when I heard the song I walked down the aisle to in our wedding.  I was in the car with tears streaming down my face.  I cried watching The Pursuit of Happyness - despite having seen it like the 20 other times it's been on TV lately.  I get happy and totally mad in an instant.  And I am this close to crying at any point in the day.  Holy crap.

Belly/Body Changes?  The belly is expanding for sure.  My jeans are not comfortable to button (already!) and I've been using a hair-tie to keep them closed.  I don't look pregnant - I just look fat.  lol



...Stephanie...

No comments:

Post a Comment