Pages

9.14.2010

Oh, hi!

Well,  after six (ok seven!) months of not touching my blog, I decided to give it a go again.  I needed those seven months though.  Blogging got, well, boring.  Not to mention I was totally using up any of my free time reading other people's blogs.  But I've scaled down my Google Reader (ok that's a lie) and I'm ready to start sharing again.

So, what's up?  Let's recap, shall we?

I spent four of those months working part-time in a job I really enjoyed.  But in the end, the stress of my very erratic schedule, mixed with my husband's very erratic schedule just did us in.  As J is the breadwinner in our family, I had to give my notice.  And now, here I am - a full-time stay at home mom.  For real ya'll - this is so much harder!

Gabrielle has turned one year old!  I still can't believe it.  We're almost a month into her second year (holy cow!) and I still forget that she's not my baby anymore.  She's my kid.  Weird.  ha.  We had a party for her, of course.  Way too big for a one year old, way too many people, but lots of fun.

It also gave us a chance to finally host something at our house - which we haven't done since 2008.  Yikes.  It took more work that we anticipated, but we had a blast.  And the best part?  We chose that day to announce to our family and friends that we are expecting baby number two!  What a surprise to everyone - no one saw that coming!  lol

Anyway, I'll close this for now.  I'll be sure to post regularly again - keeping all up to date on Gabby, my second pregnancy and our little life in the Big Easy!  :)

...Stephanie...

No comments:

Post a Comment