Thanksgiving 2009 was a typical Thanksgiving - except this year we have Gabby. :) I cooked, and went crazy over it, and inevitably took it out on J because I stressed myself out over cooking/baking/etc. I told myself I will not do the same for Christmas. I want to enjoy the holiday to the fullest. If I can't bake cookies or make10 dishes... no one is missing out. Anyway, we headed over to J's grandmother's for the afternoon and evening to visit with family. Even though we didn't get there until after 3:00 and we were home by 8:00 or so, it seemed like the longest day. I'm still not used to how tiring being a parent is. How quickly I am worn out and how many times when we are out, all I can think about is getting home and into some PJs. Man, it makes me feel old. But happy at the same time. Eh.
Gabby had a couple of Thanksgiving themed outfits. Neither of which she wore the day of. Oops.
She was very interested in the leaf at the bottom of her pants.
Baby side-eye. heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment