I knew my job was mine on a temporary basis. I changed my availability after Gabrielle was born and it isn't meshing with what my employer wants. So I was welcomed back, but only until they decided what to do. Tuesday, I saw on our employee intranet website the employment listing for my exact job. Hm... I guess I'll be training a new hire soon and then saying goodbye to my current job.
I don't know how I feel about this.
I want to be upset, but I can't. I know I changed my availability, I know it's my problem here. And although I don't feel a strong connection to the job itself, I also don't want to be just kicked out on the curb... *sigh* I guess we'll see what happens.
And whatever does, I know that J and I can make it through.
No comments:
Post a Comment