Do you know what this means? Official due date is April 5th. That means we have less than four months to go.. and if he/she arrive early like Gabrielle - even less! O.M.G. This is happening way too fast.
I'm really feeling this pregnancy. Like physically. I am exhausted all.the.time. My body aches. I totally did not feel this way with Gabby - this is weird and sucky. I always scoffed at the women who begged for their pregnancies to be over with come the end. Why? I would wonder... enjoy the time you have left of just you and your husband, or just you and your other child(ren). I get it now.... I.get.it.
My next prenatal visit with my OB is next week - I feel like I have a lot to talk to her about. Ugh. Usually my visits are quick and easy, no problems, no concerns. Pregnancy superstar! Little different this time. Yuck.
So, check out the picture above. I took it last night - any thoughts on sex yet? Boy or girl? I seriously have no idea. Last time I had no real idea either, but I guess J and I had convinced ourselves we were having a girl just because everyone under the sun told us that. ha. No one has ventured a guess this time around tho, and I think sometimes we have convinced ourselves it's a boy... even if I have no real reason for feeling that way. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment