Let's do a quick Thanksgiving recap! TG was pretty easy going (ha... HA!). What I mean is that we had no huge plans and I was trying to hold myself to only preparing a few foods. We weren't hosting (thank goodness) and J had to work in the morning/early afternoon. At about 4pm we headed to J's parents' house to be with the family. I ended up cooking my usual holiday foods - cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes (because no one else ever does them), spiced/candied pecans, pecan crescent cookies and a pumpkin cheesecake with bourbon-spiked whipped cream.
So yeah - nothing huge. It was an exhausting day though because Gabby was having a hard day. She barely napped and the entire afternoon and evening she was visibly exhausted so it made for a rough time for J and I.
A few pics because, well, why not? :-P
Check out the curls, man. :)
Saying hello to cousin Jude.
On the way home... complete with "Puppy."






No comments:
Post a Comment