Pages

12.26.2009

Christmas (and December) Recap

Because I haven't updated in a while...  Christmas gets one whole post, complete with pictures.  :)

Christmas came too fast for me.  It was here before I even knew it.  I had all these high hopes for myself:  decorating in the house in a grand manner, baking a new cookie recipe every day, enjoying everything the season had to offer with our new baby girl.  But when you're working half the week, the other half you just want to spend catching up on your time with your baby.  Or at least that's what I do.  So, the weeks passed by way too quickly and Christmas was here, and I was left all sad because it was almost over.

Nonetheless, J and I enjoyed it and had a great holiday with our Gabrielle.

We took the obligatory family holiday picture:



And took Miss Gabrielle to see Santa for the first time:





I dressed Gabby in funny outfits:



Gabby made 4 months!


The Saints were on a roll and secured the #1 seed in the playoffs!
(All because of their obvious good luck charm who was born this year right before the season began!)




We shopped for a Christmas tree:



And then decorated it:



We baked cookies for Santa and left carrots for the reindeer:



We had a wonderful first Christmas as a family!











On to 2010!

...Stephanie...

No comments:

Post a Comment