
The baby has been moving like craaaazy. This is an amazing, although alien-like feeling. The rib kicks, the weird combo movements. The other night while I was trying to fall asleep, I found that I couldn't. The baby kept moving and silly me, I was delighted each time and couldn't help myself - waiting until it happened again. It took me a whiiile to fall asleep. :)
The nursery is also coming along! This week, one afternoon while I was at work, J finished it off and sent me pictures. It's so exciting to finallly see it all put together. We have a little more work to do (really just finding stuff for the walls), but the big stuff is done. Doesn't my husband rock? haha The mattress for the crib should arrive next week and we're waiting until after my shower to buy anything else (there's a lot on the registry!).
The theme is Classic Pooh (gender neutral of course) - lots of cream with touches of pastels, and I keep throwing in green. The furniture is all cherry and the walls are a taupe-ish. I loooooove how it has turned out.


Until next week... :)
love the dress!! baby needs to move next time i'm over! hah
ReplyDeleteI seriously love that dress...where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the room so cute
Cole - The dress is from Destination Maternity. It was only $24 so a good deal. ha. And it's all cotton so it's really comfy. I'm pretty sure I'll find and excuse to wear it even after the baby belly is (mostly) gone - I'm sure it'll still work. haha
ReplyDelete