Last week was my 10th week.I haven't had anything new to report. Still tired beyond belief. Still hungry every two hours on the dot. I felt well enough Saturday tho to actually vaccuum and mop the entire house. That's a big step for me! lol
On Sunday I decided to head to the mall and start a search for a new bra. I thought this would be easy... not so much. I refuse to buy a nursing bra just yet - I mean, I know their getting a little bigger here, but my god, I think I can hold off on that until we make it closer to the birth! So I spent forever and a day at Macy's trying on, in total, twenty bras. I tried different styles, different band sizes, different cup sizes... they all just sucked. Or at least, I didn't like any of them enough to spend $30! I've sworn off Victoria's Secret - while I do actually like their bras, the price has just gotten too high now that we have other expenses (in addition to BB, we've got a busy year coming up... again... *sigh* well, at least we had six months of calm lol). By the time I finally left Macy's (empty handed), my back was killing me! Not to mention that's abut when the ole sciatic nerve pain kicked in again, too. Yuck.
Anyway, I think I will hit Target today - I have a gift card to use and maybe I will get lucky and find something that works for the short term. Especially since I have no idea how big these puppies are gonna get and I'll inevitably end up buying more bras.
Oh! I started wearing my Bella Band this week!
It's kind of weird to put on, kind of awkward to position at first, but then that baby stays put! I was hestiant to get one, but I saw them on clearance at an online store for only $4.95 each! I lucked out, too, cause they only had the size I wanted left - I never get lucky like that. I decided to actually try wearing it this week because I've notice how often I unbutton my jeans when I'm hanging around the house - sometimes I get the need to do the unbutton and full unzip, too. I've only actually worn it around the house, but it works perfectly. I was really worried about it rolling, or me having to constantly pull my pants up, but it holds 'em up better than some belts I own. Plus, I can breath which totally rocks.
ha! love the bra thing. i did the same thing and still haven't found one that fit. i broke down and bought a sports bra to sleep in so at least i would be comfy at night.
ReplyDelete