Pages

1.05.2009

New Hair

It was time for a change. I always told myself I wouldn't do "the mommy cut" hair, but I couldn't take the long hair anymore. It was just time to go! I like it so far -- it's very different than anything I've had before. I mean, I've had it short, but not this short, and not this blunt. I'm making a trip to Target today to pick up a new flat iron and a smaller round brush so I can actually duplicate what the stylist did. On my own,with my own tools - it's not lookin so good. If only I could afford a stylist to stop by my home every morning at 4am when I get up for work - ha!! Work people will be seeing lots of headbands and hair clips now - as I can't just pull it all back into a pony anymore. Anyway, here's a pic of the new 'do. Whaddya think?


No comments:

Post a Comment