Pregnancy hormones suck. Along with the horrible acne now covering my face, my mood swings are already out of control. As if I wasn't "hormonal" enough before this little life took up camp in my uterus, now I'm friggin' insane. And I recognize it; as soon as I say something, or tear up, or freak about anything - I know it a second later - "Woah, wtf is wrong with me?" I'm bloated, I cry at the drop of a hat, and I have zero energy - I can barely keep my eyes open at work, let alone once I get home. I broke down into tears last night when J tried to take a profile picture of me (as a starting point). After looking at the picture I just died at how big I already am - jesus, I'm only six weeks! I'm certain I will be the size of a house by the time we get to August. **sigh**
The morning sickness hasn't fully kicked in yet, although I will share that I threw up a little in my mouth the other day at Target. I had to choke it back down and sat there in the hairdryer aisle hacking with tears in my eyes. I grabbed the first bottle of water and pack of gum I could find and high-tailed it home. The last two mornings I have been late to work because I can't manage to get myself up off the sofa (from nausea) or to brave the car ride to work before the nausea subsides a little.
So here I am a work, barely awake, sneezing, and nauseous and I come across this gem. Thank you for making me laugh, Mr. Dancing-Peanut-Butter-Jelly-Time-Banana-Man.
I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeletesorry cuz! :( hope it gets better. let me know if you need anything!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete