Ok, I try, I really do, but it never fails: the end result is nasty. I wont post a link to the recipe I tried today - that's probably unfair. Different people have different tastes, blah blah blah. And I do wonder if most of the recipes I keep trying are from people living up north. Or just, ya know, not from our neck of the woods. Maybe that has something to do with it. Sorry (ok I'm not) but WE know good food, yo.
Food is different here. There's no arguing that. It tastes good. I think that's the main difference. :-P
We have a crock pot. Got it as a wedding gift. Pretty common wedding gift, right? Everyone gets a crock pot. But I am publicly swearing off the crock pot, right now, I will never attempt a meal in the crock pot again. It will be reserved only for cocktail meatballs at parties. I'm pretty sure the husband will be happy to read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment