Pages

3.10.2011

49/365

...and a new diaper bag today. I <3 it. Sometimes new baby gear is just as fun for mommy. Haha.



3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about that one... what do you think of it?? It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unpolished -- I really like it so far. Started using it for DD so far and yeah - totally happy. Plus, it's pretty. ha. It's got enough room for the essentials and since I feel like I know now what I do and don't need (in re: to a newborn) I don't feel like I need a MONSTER of a bag like I had the first time around - it's the perfect size.

    The only thing it doesn't have is an insulated pouch for a bottle, but I'm not as worried about that this time - I'll be much more comfortable nursing in public than I was before so I wont ALWAYS feel the need to carry a bottle of BM or formula with me.

    ReplyDelete