Pages

10.19.2010

16 weeks



Hey look - a picture!  How does it compare to my 16wk picture last time?

I think it looks more pointy this time.  I might be over-analyzing the picture tho too.  haha  And I'm wearing maternity jeans in this pic - busted 'em out early this time - and I feel like they make me look weird right now.  ha.  What does pointy mean - boy huh?  Uh oh!!  Either way, we have to wait until April to find out - we're pretty sure we're going to stay team green this time around again!  Oh and ignore my Saints earrings - I actually took this pic Sunday (so a couple day early) after the Saints game.

My baby book says the baby is about the size of an avocado this week.  I actually had a couple of avocados on the counter so I picked one up, put it in front of my belly then decided Gabby and I would eat it as part of our lunch.  :-P  Yum.


...Stephanie...

No comments:

Post a Comment