1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
No way! That would break my heart. I've come close, but slammed on the breaks or swerved. I was with J once early in our relationship and we hit a possum. But that doesn't count - I wasn't driving. :-P
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I just yank it off. I also just yank tags off usually. Which is also why I often end up with a tear in my clothing right at the seam. Oops. I swear I only do that with cheapy clothes tho.
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I was raised as an only child. My two older half brothers did not live with us. The first time I shared a room with anyone other than for sleepovers was when I went to college and lived in a dorm. That was too weird. And I've never been alone since - I moved from my dorm right in to J's apartment.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Same clothes. There's way too much food I like to give up most of it!! I couldn't care less about the clothing.
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Those that I recall most vividly are: Fraggle Rock, Alf, Full House, Saved by the Bell and The X-Files (tho, that was more the teen years).

fraggle rock! that is a blast from the past. loved finding your blog.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I totally forgot about Alf!!!
ReplyDelete