Pages

1.11.2010

What results?

First of all, way to go Blair on your five pounds gone!  Check out her blog post here.  I used Nutrisystem in the past, and I did have results with it.  I wish I could go back to it now, but it's just not in the budget.  :-/

As for me, I'm not seeing anything over here.  It's a shame, too, beacuse I am following my diet quite precisely.  I'm being careful to eat every four hours, and to eat exactly what is on my meal plan.  After the initial three days, I did lose two whole pounds, but it has stopped there.  Grr.

I need to head to the grocery this evening and restock for another week and we'll see how it goes from there.  I also know that I need to start exercising.  It's just a matter of fitting it in.  And when you have a four month old who has decided that she now wants to make 2am her bedtime... it gets a little tough. 

I'm not going to give up tho.  I may lack extreme exhuberance, but I'll take it slow and steady and hopefully, hopefully, I'll see a little more gone next week.


...Stephanie...

1 comment: