Pages

1.25.2010

Well, I maintained.  And that's at least a good thing.  Because if you were to look at what I actually ate this past week, you'd would agree that I am lucky I didn't gain.

We had pizza for dinner Monday night.  PIZZA.  Real Domino's pizza.  As terrible of a food as it is, I love a good fast-food pizza.  Even living in this wonderful city full of amazing food unavailable anywhere else... It doesn't even have to be gourmet - just covered in pepperoni, cheese (and my personal favorite) pineapple.  Then, I went and ate leftovers the next day for lunch.  *sigh*  I also had ice cream... and as seen in my post below, cupcakes.  Yikes!!

But, what I can only assume helped to offset this baaaaad eating, I walked on the treadmill three days this week.  Two miles on two of the days and 1.5 on the third.  I also upped the incline (which I neeever do - I usually walk flat) so I am feeling it in my hips and butt.  Weee!  I miss working out - even just walking.  I am always amazed, after I take a hiatus, how good I feel when I start working out again.  And I wonder why I don't do it more.  Then I realize that I suck at time management in my personal life and that's probably why I can never find the time.  But I did it this week - I made myself do it - I found those thirty or forty minutes and I just did it (*ahem*  instead of wasting time on the bump/facebook/etc).

My big goals this week are to contiue to watch what I am eating - try to go back to the Flat Belly Diet format.  And to exercise.  I'd like to start using the Wii Active again while continuing to walk on the treadmill, but we'll see if I can manage to squeeze it in.

Til next week...

...Stephanie...

2 comments:

  1. I need your commitment to exercise. Please send me some.

    Overnight it, in fact! :)

    p.s. i adore dominos on an unhealthy level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, pizza. My mouth is watering! Good job on forcing yourself to exercise, that's so hard for me to do on my own.

    The 5 month picture of Gabrielle is precious.

    McFatty Monday post: http://alannasworkoutblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/mcfatty-monday-day-late.html

    ReplyDelete