So how am I feeling you ask (as does every person I see on a day-to-day basis)? Ok. Really, good. Yesterday I was honestly uncomfortable, but far from miserable. The baby still feels really high up and lodged him/herself up into my ribs for most of the afternoon and evening. So that kind of sucked. My hips hurt a lot and I feel sometimes like they are going to completely give out and down I will go... but that hasn't happened. ha. And sleeping kind of sucks. I am tired all the time (nothing new there!) but when I try to sleep, I have to switch positions so often it drives me crazy - and the middle of the night peeing... why do I feel like I pee more during the night than all day? What is up with that? Still can't breath either.
But I will say again - I am far from miserable. I'm taking it all in stride. One day at a time, one step at a time. My estimated due date is 21 days away. And I only have two full weeks of work left - 10 days - woot! One of the ladies on my club board on the Nest is about two weeks ahead of me and her water broke this morning - yeah that left me a little freaked! lol
So anyway, we are mostly ready. I'll take pics of the completed nursery when I have a chance, but the room is ready for baby. We have borrowed some big items from J's sister, so we have all of that set up as well. Pack-n-play is in the living room, so is the swing. The bassinet is in our bedroom. We've got most of the little supplies we'll need. Now all we need is the baby. :)
I started cooking a few freeze ahead meals this weekend, and I hope to do more as the week goes on. We'll see. I also realized I probably need to get a move on with getting my hospital bag and the diaper bag packed. That's on this weeks' agenda. Oh and so is installing the car seat!
Anyway, for a little fun, I did one of those pregnancy/labor/whatever preditions online from Madame Zaritska. Here's what she says:
"The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some brown hair. "
Not too bad huh? lol Riiiight... aside from the 13 pounds part!!! Well... the doctor did say she thought this was going to be a big baby. Oh boy...
And here's a pic I took this morning. Another bathroom pic, but its all I can manage for now.
13 pounds... YIKES!! Let's hope that doesn't come true! You're still looking great! Can't wait to see the nursery!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great!! I can't believe you are 37weeks already, yay!
ReplyDeleteUmm 13 lbs girl you will be my inspiration if that really happens haha
ReplyDeleteAnd you look really beautiful...you truly are glowing!