Pages

4.30.2009

Week 22: April 26 - May 2

I don't know why I continue to post these silly Bump food comparisons. But I will. Actually, this weeks picture is for weeks 21 - 24 so I can slack for a bit with it. That's an ugly papaya tho - I'm gonna say that our baby is much cuter than that - I mean just look as his/her parents! bwaaaahhh. :-P


Right, so, we've continued to try to figure out furniture for the little booger. At least we;ve narrowed down the options - now making that final decision, who knows when that will happen. I have so many little things flying around my brain right now. I know what we need to get (well, sometimes) and why colors/style/etc etc, but have yet to make a single purchase. One of these days I'm going to go crazy and just order it all at once and have UPS knocking at the door daily. That'll be a fun week.


In other non-baby news, we decided to take a trip for our one-year anniversary! J did actually surprise me when he mentioned New York City. Neither of us has been there, but we hear good things from those who have been. I guess it's just one of those places you need to do. What's exciting is that it's our first vacation done in a city. Our other big trips have been to tropical or beach destinations - this is going to be totally different.


We booked our flights last night and that really got me excited - it's not just talk anymore! Let the countdown begin! We'll be going from May 21st thru the 26th (our anniversary is on the 25th). I've been trying to get a deal on Priceline for our hotel, but it's all new to me. We're probably trying to get the room for way too cheap - but isn't that the point? We'll see what we get.


So anyway, I didn't have J take a 22 week pic this week, because there wasn't a whole lot of change. But yesterday I put on a maternity shirt for the first time that I got last week and was like woah... First, me in pink (that's rare) and then that belly - yikes. lol


4 comments:

  1. Aww, I love your shirt (pink an all!) You're looking great. Have fun in NYC! Its one of my fav cities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!
    Love your bump, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove it!! But it so doesn't seem that big in person! I look forward to these posts even tho I could make the 5 minute drive to your house and see you whenev but oh well... :)

    ReplyDelete