And I'm finally getting in the Christmas spirit.
I also started making a few holiday treats yesterday. I have no clue what to do with all of it. Can't bring it to work (darn health/fitness nuts), and I sure don't want to eat it all! ha.


We managed to get our tree this weekend and get it decorated. It's the most decoration we have for now. We have a few cards up, a string of lights across the front of the roof and a few random pieces of decor we managed to salvage from our last exsistance (basically, life before the hurricane). We didn't go all out last year because we were planning the wedding - this year I'm trying to watch what I spend. Instead I will hit the after Christmas sales to get decor for next year. In the meantime, here's our tree:
(no presents yet - we're slackin' on the gift wrapping!)
I also started making a few holiday treats yesterday. I have no clue what to do with all of it. Can't bring it to work (darn health/fitness nuts), and I sure don't want to eat it all! ha.
Yesterday's treats were, peppermint bark, chocolate covered pretzels, and chocolate dipped cappuccino cookies. For the most part, I'm happy with how it all turned out, especially being my first time with all of these. 
No comments:
Post a Comment