We spent Saturday afternoon and evening this past weekend babysitting our nephew Will. We had a blast, but my god was I tired afterwards! Our last time babysitting, we spent four hours with him; this time it was about seven - and I was feeling it by the end of the night. He was a lot of fun - he's really interacting a lot now. While J went out to get dinner for us, Will and I played peek-a-boo. It was so fun to hear him giggle! Here's a pic I snapped with my phone while we were playing.

Look at that bald head and those ears! lol He's adorable. :)
When we got home and I sat half dead on the sofa, J asked me - you ready for this? It's gonna be 24/7 ya know, not just a few hours on a empty weekend...
Yeah, I said, I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment