Pages

10.15.2008

Pizza

I've never really tried making my own pizza before. Dominoes, Mr. Jim's and Reginelli's are just way too close and easy to call up. So, being home alone while J was at work, I wanted to give it a go. Of course, on my first attempt, there was no way I was going to make my own crust and sauce. We'll save that for another time.

Tonight's dinner was super easy. Store bought crust and sauce, mozzerella, a little turkey italian sausage (crumbled and cooked on the stovetop), turkey pepperoni and a few peppers and onions. It took only a few minutes of prep and 10 minutes to cook. It was also the first time in a long time that I was able to eat pizza, enjoy it, and not have a horrible stomach ache after. I think I may have to do this more often. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment