This week we finally got our first little nip of cold weather. It has been wonderfull! I simply love this time of year. We even had to sleep with the heater on the past two nights! It's always such a shock tho -- never fails that my winter clothes are packed away or simply (like this year) nonexsistant. At least I bought a couple of jackets, but it doesn't help too much when all you have on is a t-shirt underneath. I guess I will be surviving in my hoodies again. Not that I'm complaining. I loooooove my hoodies. :)
The only thing I don't like here about fall is that the leaves never really change color like they do in so many other parts of the country. During the time I spent in Kansas City, I was always in awe of the colors. With my parents now living up there for good, my mom send me a few pics every now and then of the leaves. Here are a few she sent this week.



How pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment